Friday, July 6, 2007

HOW IT ALL STARTED: CHEONG GEOMANCY CONSULTANTS

When I was a Social Worker in the 70s under the network of SCSS now called NCSS worked nation-wide & handled all types of cases, young, old, runaway, broken family, divorce etc. Very Sad! No End!

In the 80s, I taught Art in a pte missionary school for the 'O' & 'A' level students. Why cant they study in mainstream sch? Their folks were very worried. Over at the CC, I taught Art to kids. Those were lucky kids. 2 pic!


Over at the Social Front, many rich have poor health, problem with their spouse & kids etc. The poor & avg are strong like bull. Off Balance!


Why No Man is Equal? Why are we so Lucky here?

Since young already fascinated by the stories by the great story-teller Li Dasha. He, TV dramas & movies made Sung Dynasty's Geomancy Adviser Lai Buyi, my 1st mentor. The feng shui power of the late Rev Hong Choon of Bright Hill Temple made another mentor. My mum told me how 2 neighbours in Coleman St (now hotels) went thru Feng Shui then Black Magic war. Taoism & Buddhism also attracted me.

When opportunity arises in the 80s, with the contact by my HK relatives, I flew there to master the subject under 2 grandmasters. Touched mountains & clouds. Self-taught wasnt enough.

In 1988 my new career started. Till now almost 20 years already. No regret. Surely love it. Results is heartwarming. Case can be solved. Appreciated.

65% of my customers are Christians, majority are Catholic. 30% are Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus & Muslims. 5% are Free Thinkers & other Religions. If I were to divide my clients by nationality, guess I've yet to have Russian & Eskimo. I dont drive but have been driven or chauffeured in all types of cars including Single Digit no. plate. Waiting for true Sports Cars & Rolls Royce.


Cheong Geomancy Consultants estd 1988

No comments: